Software Engineer - Networking (Security) Palo Alto Networks
As a member of system software group, you will be responsible for designing and developing security features in next-generation firewall. You will work with product management on user requirement, apply your knowledge to functional design, utilize your programming skills for efficient and robust implementation, and interact with quality assurance and field support teams in the whole software development cycle.
- In-depth knowledge in selected application-layer security fields such as content inspection, authentication, proxy, SSL
- Working experience on appliance product and/or data plane forwarding preferred
- Working experience on Active Directory, LDAP a plus
- Proficient in C and familiar with Unix development environment, experience with multi-processor programming preferred.
- 3-5 years of relevant development experience
- Team player, can-do attitude and take initiative.
- Good communication skills to work with cross-functional groups.
- Strong skills in large-scale software design and development.
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
||Santa Clara, CA |