Software Engineer Hoopla Software
If you like to be on the cutting edge ofbusiness trends and technology then this is the opportunity for you. Following on the heels of the success ofconsumer gaming companies like Zynga and Foursquare, experts are predicting that the gamification of the enterprise will be one of the fastest growing segments over the next few years. Hoopla Software has carved out a unique position by focusing on front office employees where sales performance management, incentive management, and gamification meet.
This is an exciting opportunity with an early stage venture backed startup that?s experiencing impressive growth. We?re looking for self-starters, outside the box thinkers, and people who want to make an impact every single day. You?ll have the opportunity to work in a fun environment, take on cool challenges, and learn new things.
Based in downtown West Chester in the Philadelphia Suburbs,our engineering team practices the Agile Scrum methodology using the latest cloud technologies. We are looking for highly motivated, team-oriented software developers to play a key role in the development of our cloud-based gamification software platform. As a Software Engineer at Hoopla, you will work along side an experienced development team and play a key and highly visible role in the company. You will be recognized and rewarded for your success.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Work as a team on full product developmentlifecycle
- Participate in product and feature planning
- Design and code components of system
- Write your own unit tests
- jQuery, AJAX or other popular client-sideframeworks,
- Experience with development using Unix and/orLinux
- Experience with version control systems (GIT,SVN)
- Experience with cloud based development (Heroku,SalesForce, Amazon, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Redis DB
- iOS, Android application development
- Process oriented
- Works well as member of a team
- High integrity
||Philadelphia, PA |