Information Technology Technician (Level II) Thumbtack
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED About You
You are well-organized and detail oriented with the ability to step back from all the pieces and see the big picture. You're a self starter, who needs little to no supervision after initial training, always looking for tasks to keep you occupied and work well independently to achieve project/team goals. People often remark on your problem solving skills and how you come up with solutions they would have never thought of. You're also comfortable working in cramped areas and crawl spaces, on ladders, lifting 50 lbs or more on occasion, and completing tasks with small items requiring dexterity and specific visual abilities.
Communicate clearly and concisely as well as follow written and oral instructions from others
- Extensive ability to troubleshoot software, hardware, printer, and network issues
- Proficient in the use of administrative tools such as Active Directory
- Experience with imaging and deploying computers for new hires
- Proficient in OS X and windows 7 operating systems
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Professional Suite
- Impeccable and customer service skills
- Ability to manage on site IT purchasing
- Vendor management and supervision
- Strong interpersonal and team skills
- AV deployment and management
- Meraki networking management
- Google accounts administration
- Workstation setup experience
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Bonus points for experience with:
- Coordinating and scheduling work with vendor service providers
- Running & terminating network/low voltage cabling
- Various make and model of mobile device
- Ability to assist in facilities related issues
- Auditing for software license compliance
- The Casper Suite
- Office 365
- Minimum of high school diploma (or equivalent) Two (2) years of experience performing client/server support for a startup to medium scale company.
- An Associate's degree in computer science or related field/completion of a certificate program that is equivalent to the major course work for an Associate's degree in computer science or related field.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Ever wonder why you can buy any product online with a single click, but you can't hire a photographer, tutor, contractor, or other local service professional without a dozen phone calls So did we. Thumbtack's mission is to make it dramatically easier to hire services, at the same time empowering independent professionals to grow their businesses.Investors: Google Capital
, MHS Capital
, Sequoia Capital All Jobs: at Thumbtack
|Headquarters:||360 9th street|
San Francisco, CA 94103
|Industry:||Consumer Products and Services|
|Company Profile:||Thumbtack helps you accomplish the personal projects that are central to your life. Whether you need to paint your home, learn a new language, or plan your daughter's birthday party, Thumbtack is the easiest and most dependable way to hire the right professional for your projects. We know how hard it can be to find the right person for the job, let alone the right person who is available, nearby, and within budget. Instead of wasting time searching and playing phone tag, just tell us what you need. We'll introduce you to several interested, available, and qualified professionals within 24 hours
Come work and grow with great people who care about having a lasting impact.
Check us out - find out more information here:
Support Thumbtack with Social Media services