Software Engineer InTouch Technologies, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Under the direction of the Director of Software Engineering this position will work with a team of engineers in support of our software efforts for our remote presence products.
- Responsible for user interface software, robot platform software and network communication software.
- Design new code and maintain current code on remote presence platforms.
- Participate in design and development of new features, products and utilities.
- Responsible for requirements definition, design reviews, implementation/coding, testing and initial documentation.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
- Strong competency in C++, object-oriented design and multi-threaded software required.
- Experience in IP networking software (TCP/UDP) and Windows programming required.
- Skills in at least one of the following areas strongly desired: embedded systems, Linux, cross-platform development, Win32 API/MFC,
iOS, Windows Graphics and MultiMedia.
- Experience in network issues such as firewalls, web proxies, network security desired.
- Must be flexible, have an aptitude for learning and be able to work both independently and with a team.
- BS Computer Science or Electrical Computer Engineering (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as a Software Engineer in a team environment
||Santa Barbara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED