Software Engineer Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Responsible for development and sustaining of Palo Alto Networks' next-generation firewall. Cross-functional role working closely with Software Engineering, Quality Assurance, and Technical Support teams for debugging, troubleshooting, replicating, and resolving issues found in PanOS software.
- 3+ years in networking or security, development
- Background in development and debugging on embedded systems with multi-core network processors
- Required programming expertise in C and/or C++ on Linux. Experience with Java and Python and Windows a plus
- Experience developing network security products, preferably with firewalls and intrusion prevention products
- Knowledge of most common switching and routing protocols across multiple vendors
- Knowledge of encryption and tunneling protocols
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with software build and release best practices a plus
- BS or advanced degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
Palo Alto Networksâ"¢ is the leader in next-generation network security, enabling unprecedented visibility and granular policy control of applications and content â€" by user, not just IP address â€" at up to 20Gbps with no performance degradation. Based on patent-pending App-IDâ"¢ technology, Palo Alto Networks firewalls accurately identify and control applications â€" regardless of port, protocol, evasive tactic or SSL encryption â€" and scan content to stop threats and prevent data leakage. Enterprises can for the first time embrace Web 2.0 and maintain complete visibility and control, while significantly reducing total cost of ownership through device consolidation. Our market is the network security market and consists of enterprises, government entities, and service providers. It is an $11Bn market globally. Our next-generation network security solutions safely enable applications, prevent threats, simplify network security infrastructure, and reduce costs. They do so at high speed and with great flexibility.
For more information, please visit www.paloaltonetworks.com.
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED