Software Engineer Silver Peak Systems
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Type: Full-Time
See who you know at Silver Peak Systems
Duties: responsible for the development and maintenance of network acceleration features and networking infrastructure subsystems for Silver Peak?s NX and VX families of products.
Responsibilities include designing, developing and documenting these features and their supporting subsystems, assisting sales engineers and technical support personnel with field deployment, participating in design/code reviews, and performing end-to-end development which includes user interface design/development to kernel module design/development along with test case development and automation.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Masters degree in computer science and two years experience in occupation of software engineer.
- Experience with C/C++, designing and developing mission critical, high availability systems in Linux/Unix environment
- Linux/Unix Kernel experience specializing in Layer 2 and TCP/IP networking stacks
- Knowledge of QoS (quality of service) subsystems such as traffic shaping, admission control or quelling management
- Ability to design and specify new software features from the ground up
- Experience in complete development cycle and a release of at least one commercial product
||471 El Camino Real |
Santa Clara, CA 95050
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED