Software Engineer Lumeta
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The ideal candidate for this position will be a senior software engineer with 5+ years of experience in full life cycle production software development who is intimately familiar with software production and who can become part of a team creating and maintaining Lumetas suite of network discovery/analyst tools. Responsibilities include hands-on development of new software products and interfaces along with unit and integration test oversight in preparation for hand-off to the Quality Assurance group.
The following qualifications are required for this position:
- At least 5 years of experience in production software development including source-control, issue tracking, and version management. We are looking for someone with a proven track record in producing and releasing complex projects.
- Strong and current FreeBSD knowledge including the compilation of the operating system and packages.
- Extensive experience with PXE boot, FreeBSD packaging, sysinstall, and build management systems.
- Strong understanding of Unix.
- Experience using and managing subversion source repositories.
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP and SNMP network protocols.
- Strong Perl, C, Bash, and UNIX scripting skills
- BS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering and/or relevant industry experience.
||220 Davidson Avenue |
Somerset, NJ 08873
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED