· 80%) Design, Code, Test, Document software
· Demonstrates ability to work in a large and complex software environment.
· Demonstrates aptitude to learn complex software systems.
· Translates design into code following company standards for product quality and maintainability.
· Develops code derived from a design document using appropriate development standards.
· Develops repair code derived from a prioritized Program Trouble Report.
· Obtains peer review of the code.
· Performs unit testing of the code and performs integration level testing with other features or products in the system.
· Documents changes required for the deliverable product (manuals, release notes, etc.).
· Transmits the code to the appropriate system code branch.
· (20%) Works within a Software Development Team
o Volunteers experience and expertise to help others.
o Works cooperatively and supportively within a programming team environment.
o Fosters effective working relationships with associates in other organization units.
o Provides complete, reliable, and prompt information to management.
o Develops and maintains knowledge of Lawson systems elements and products as well as current technologies in software development, computer systems and industry trends.
|Location:||multiple, multiple |