Software Engineer innoPath Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED SUMMARY
If you have an interest or passion in developing SaaS based software and mobile applications to improve mobile device use experiences, or are longing to work in a fast-paced Agile development environment with the latest technologies (Android, iOS, Windows Mobile, HTML5, Presence-based applications, Over-the-Air 3G/4G/LTE/WiFi), then innoPath has the position for you!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with fellow engineers to design and develop mobile applications (client) and SaaS (server) software for our mobile care suite for global deployment in a 3G/4G/LTE and WiFi environment.
- Participate in all phases of our Agile software development, including product requirements review, design and development, QA, product testing, and release.
- Conduct research and development with mobile devices from top-rated device vendors as well as with the latest internet technologies for inclusion to further scale the high performance SaaS transaction engine for managing mobile devices globally.
- Work with the global support organization to assist with troubleshooting, root cause analysis on issues, and implementing fixes for immediate patch and maintenance releases.
- Implement customer-specific features based on standard solutions.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 1+ year of internet software development experience, including ground-up client/server development and existing software refactoring.
- Excellent software and system debugging capabilities.
- Familiar with network protocols, including TCP/IP, HTTP, TLS/SSL, and event-based programming paradigm.
- Understanding of Android, iOS, Windows Mobile, and LINUX internals.
- Energetic, detail-oriented, results driven, and shows initiative.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with Eclipse and other Java development tools.
- Familiarity and programming experience with J2EE Application Server and Oracle database applications, event-driven software design and SOA architecture.
- Familiarity with telecom protocols (SMSC, MMSC, SDP).
- Familiarity with various source code control systems such as Perforce and Agile development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields and/or equivalent experience. Advanced degree preferred.
innoPath is an EOE.
For more information about innoPath, check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/#!/innoPath
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Smart devices are demanding. They capture our attention, they require updating, and they frequently need fixing. innoPath helps device OEMs and mobile operators deal with the associated pain by offering two hosted solutions: mobileUpdate delivers new functionality to devices over-the-air, while activeCare2 empowers customer care agents to diagnose and fix smart devices with a single click. The net result is downward pressure on care costs and a superior experience for the mobile subscriber.Investors: Intel Capital
, VantagePoint Venture Partners All Jobs: at innoPath Software
|Headquarters:||1195 West Fremont Avenue|
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
|Company Profile:||innoPath delivers superior care experiences to mobile subscribers. By leveraging over-the-air (OTA) technology, mobileUpdate is used to push firmware and software updates directly to subscribers' devices. activeCare2, via an activeLink between the subscriber's smart device and the innoPath server, offers a unified interface to help contact center agents easily investigate device-related issues, decrease the amount of time it takes to determine the root cause of a customer complaint, and fix common device issues. innoPath's solutions are turnkey, provided as hosted and secure services.
Support innoPath Software with Social Media services