Software Engineer - UI Taulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Imagine a company with the vision of fundamentally changing the pace with which money flows across big and small businesses both in the US and abroad-- The greater the pace, the more quickly economies can grow and the faster new jobs can be created. Welcome to Taulia.
Taulia is a company of technical and financial entrepreneurs who wish to bring simpler and more effective ways to facilitate commerce between the world's biggest companies and the thousands of suppliers who support them.
Taulia's solution takes only hours to install, generate millions of dollars of benefit, and is increasingly winning both national and international recognition as best in its class.
Coca-Cola Bottling, Toyota, Red Bull, Pfizer, Warner Bros., Home Depot are among a growing list of companies who have joined the Taulia journey.
Taulia is based in San Francisco, CA, with multiple offices across the US and Europe. We've been steadily growing at 300% and are looking for the next leader to join our ranks. Have what it takes? If so, read on.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with developers, designers and product managers to produce new product features, as well as fix bugs, refactor and improve on existing parts of the user experience.
- Do whatever is necessary, to scale our globally deployed solution running in the cloud.
- Lead by example and inspire people to do their best. Improve productivity and protect it.
- Keep things realistic. Solve challenging problems and - more importantly - help avoid them.
Competencies and Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience working as a contributor in a high-velocity professional software engineering team. You care about culture and know how to set the pace while maintaining high quality.
- Experience working with server code using Groovy, Grails and/or Java or other similar tools/frameworks (Ruby, Rails, PHP, etc)
- Experience working with database technologies (SQL and/or noSQL)
- You understand how to work within the constraints of large datasets, customers and load without getting frustrated.
- You are always looking for new and better ways to do things, and love automation: continuous integration, automated testing & deployment and TDD are all old hats to you.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with all levels of tech stack.
- You've used our tools: Grails, Groovy, Java, Cassandra, MySQL, Jersey, Spring, Hibernate, ActiveMQ.
- Experience building Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable or other financial software.
- Experience mentoring other software engineers.
- Aware of mobile clients and familiar with responsive web design techniques.
Taulia is a rapidly growing SF-based start-up with fantastic job benefits, tier one investors and an entertaining yet fantastically competent culture. Taulia is an equal opportunity employer seeking only the most driven (and humorous) entrepreneurial minded individuals to join our journey.
||San Francisco, CA 94104 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED