Software Engineering Intern - Solutions Panasas
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED As an intern, you will be developing a number of high-quality, reusable, software tools and components for the Solutions Team. You will be working with other engineers to develop and publish well-documented, well-tested, high-quality software components.
- Understand software requirements ? make suggestions if needed.
- Design software components. Interact with other developers, QA engineers, architects as needed.
- Write design documents and get them approved by other members of the engineering team.
- Develop software components to specifications, using company coding standards.
- Write unit test cases and scripts to test your code.
- Integrate your code into larger software base.
- Publish API specs for the code you have developed.
- Must be very comfortable with developing software in C in a UNIX environment.
- Must be familiar and comfortable with UNIX tools like vi, grep, shell scripts etc.
- Good debugging skills using GDB
- Be able to read and understand existing code.
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills.
- Knowledge of internals of file systems, disaster recovery and data replication is a plus.
- Contribution to any open source project is a plus.
- Enrolled in a Graduate level computer engineering course having courses such as operating systems, system programming, Unix Internals, Multi-threaded programming.
||Sunnyvale, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Provides next generation network attended storage solutions.Investors: Centennial Ventures
, Focus Ventures
, Intel Capital
, Mohr Davidow Ventures
, Novak Biddle Venture Partners All Jobs: at Panasas
|Headquarters:||6520 Kaiser Drive|
Fremont, CA 94555
|Industry:||Computers and Peripherals|
|Company Profile:||Panasas ActiveStor Parallel Storage is the premier storage system for scalable Linux clusters. Panasas delivers exceptional scaling in capacity and performance while extending appliance-like ease of management to a virtually boundless storage system for High Performance Computing (HPC) organizations around the world. All Panasas storage clusters contain the object-based, PanFS parallel file system. Using Panasas storage solutions, organizations can achieve maximum application performance while reducing total cost of ownership (TCO) by driving cost and complexity out of their storage infrastructures. Panasas solutions break the storage I/O bottleneck and are deployed in a broad range of government, academic and Fortune 500 organizations.|
Support Panasas with Social Media services