Software Engineers Xamarin
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Xamarin is dedicated to making the mobile development experience as seamless and productive as possible. We make MonoTouch and Mono for Android, allowing developers to use the C# to make native apps for both iOS and Android. Additionally, we support MonoDevelop, an open source IDE.
Xamarin strives to dazzle developers with seemingly magical innovation. Join our team!
- Maintain and improve the MonoDevelop Integrated Development Environment (IDE), an application that assists Software Engineers and Developers with writing software applications.
- Improve the MonoDevelop IDE's support for creating Mobile applications utilizing MonoTouch, Mono for Android, and related Mono-based development technologies.
- Resolve bugs and problems identified on the stack by third-party Developers utilizing Mono or MonoDevelop.
- Guide and review work of other Engineers working on MonoDevelop.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of MonoTouch and MonoDroid native engines, and add support to MonoDevelop for developing and debugging software against new mobile and embedded platforms targeted by Xamarin and its customers.
- Requires a Master?s degree, or foreign equivalent, in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Physics, or a related quantitative field plus one (1) year of progressive experience in a related developer position. Employer will also accept a Bachelor?s degree, or foreign equivalent, in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Physics, or a related quantitative field plus five (5) years of progressive experience in a related developer position.
- Requires one (1) year of experience with: C#, Mono, .NET, and Gtk#; Linux, Mac, and Windows desktop application development; iOS or Android developer platforms; developing and extending Visual Studio or MonoDevelop; and creating add-ins to the open source MonoDevelop IDE.
||Cambridge, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED