Infor Global Solutions
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit
Position: Software Application Engineer (Environment)
Location: Novato, CA (Enwisen)
The Software Engineer, Environment is responsible for configuring and maintaining the specific environment(s) used for Product Development. The role coordinates activities and technical resources for maintenance purposes as well as in development projects. The Software Engineer-Environment plans, executes and controls the installation of applications, tools, etc. Further, the role develops and controls routines for maintaining the environment. The Software Engineer, Environment analyzes the environment and suggests change alternatives. The Software Engineer, Environment provides subject matter expertise and works with development teams in managing the IT environment.
(80%) Configures and maintains the specific environment(s) including:
· Provides second and third-level support for applicable environment(s).
· Analyzes the IT environment and develops detail change suggestions for enhancements and new information technology solutions.
· Ensures that all required environment documentation exists and is updated (configuration item information), published and understood by all users.
· Performs builds of new versions of software developed and maintained by Product Development.
· Deploys builds of software into test environments.
· Requests hardware and software resources from ITS.
· Performs consequence analysis of environment requests from development projects.
(20%) Member of a software development team
· Acts as a development project team member.
· Acts as active stakeholder with respect to requirements for development tools.
· Demonstrates ability to manage multiple tasks and projects.
· 2 years of technical knowledge/experience with programming and software development.
· Ability to gather, analyze, and document environment changes and communicate to IT. developers for application/ systems development.
· Experience of testing procedures.
· Experience with build tools such as SVN: how to make SVN branches, how to merge branches etc.
· Experience with Autmation Tools: CruiseControl is preferred, or TeamCity
· Good working knowledge of FTP is req
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent business/education experience.
· Appropriate IT environment experience.
· Knowledge/experience Lawson technologies.
· Technical knowledge/experience with one or more of the following: client server architecture, UNIX, iSeries, relational database, WEB.
· Proven ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities and, change work direction and priorities effectively as required.
Infor is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at
|Location:||Novato, CA |