Software Implementation Analyst Netsmart Technologies Inc.
Netsmart helps health and human services organizations transform care through the collaborative, coordinated management and exchange of clinical data across the care spectrum and through effective practice management that improves revenue cycle management. More than 18,000 client organizations, including 350,000 care providers and more than 40 state systems, use Netsmart products to help improve the quality of life for millions of people each year. Find out more About Us.
We are proud to offer an excellent compensation package which includes a complete suite of benefits for full-time employees, such as:
Health Insurance / Dental Insurance
Short / Long Term Disability
401(k) Plan / EAP
Flexible Savings Plans
We look for exceptional professionals who enjoy being part of a fast-paced and exciting organization. We value individual contributions in a team setting, backed by a progressive set of support tools and training. If you are seeking an environment that encourages constant growth and skill improvement, consider a career at Netsmart Technologies, Inc.!
The Plexus Delivery Analyst will build core business and technology knowledge while serving clients in the Health Care industry. The Analyst is responsible for the client installation of the latest Netsmart technology innovation solutions that automate financial, clinical and management processes. The Analyst is the primary contact for the client's solution build, testing, troubleshooting and issue management and will be expected to consult with the client about solution functionality.
As a new Plexus Delivery Analyst, you'll be part of the Consulting Development Program, an intensive two to three year program that will help you develop the essential core skills to be relevant to clients and successful as a consultant.
- Strong leadership and adaptability, with willingness to readily and voluntarily take ownership of highly challenging tasks and problems
- Ability to maintain focus while handling multiple tasks and meeting deadlines
- Thorough and analytical, with capability to apply logic to solve problems
- Drive to overcome the most challenging or difficult obstacles and look for ways to improve results
- Initiative to actively seek new knowledge and improve skills
- Effective interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and team with others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills together with a strong orientation towards customer service.
- A passion for innovative ideas and the ability to understand and assimilate different points of view
- Desire and aptitude to learn and teach technical concepts
||Shawnee Mission, KS 66211 |