Software Interface Support & Implementation Specialist - Surgery Division Source Medical Solutions
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Recently ranked by Healthcare Informatics as one of the Top 100 Healthcare IT companies, SourceMedical provides outpatient information solutions and services for ambulatory surgery centers, surgical hospitals, practices, rehabilitation clinics, and diagnostic imaging centers nationwide.
With a 20-year track record and more than 6,000 satisfied customers, SourceMedical is the trusted source for innovative applications, in-depth industry expertise and unsurpassed customer service. The company?s unique, end-to-end systems improve operational efficiency and cash flow while enabling healthcare facilities to capture, analyze and exchange data to deliver a higher standard of patient care. Check out our website at http://sourcemed.net/ to learn more about us.
SourceMedical is currently seeking a Software Interface Support & Implementation Specialist for its Surgery division, located in Birmingham, AL.
Summary of Position:
As an Interface Support and Implementation Specialist, you will be a key member of the SourceMedical interface team with the key responsibility of interface implementation, responding to product application and technical support questions from customers using SourceMedical software designed for specific segments of the medical industry.
In this role, you will focus on handling SourceMedical clients to provide technical, functional and education support to end users with the goal of diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving basic to intermediate software issues apart from interface implementations.
As an individual contributor in this role, keys to your success include displaying a superior customer service orientation in every interaction with end users, strong analytical and problem solving skills resulting in first-time resolution and excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities during peak volume times.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Accepts responsibility/accountability for responding to all customer issues to resolution, using customer service skills to gather information, diagnose issue and offer solutions/education as applicable. Measures success of solutions and adjusts approach if issue is not resolved.
2. Execute tasks and meet deliverables required on the implementation and training project plan for each client. Tasks can include yet are not limited to installing and customizing interfaces, performing and validating uploads, testing releases and performing WebEx sessions to train, advise and collaborate with the client?s implementation resources as required through the implementation. This is measured by the ability to work within peer groups to coordinate and secure necessary resources to meet each customer's unique specifications, including trainers, outside vendors such as ECS clearinghouses, and any other Source Medical resources necessary.
3. Actively manages deliverables defined in multiple client implementation project plans simultaneously and efficiently adjusts to real time changes. This is measured by implementation cycle time and client satisfaction.
4. Manages expectations of clients and internal customers via personal communication and status reporting.
5. Displays strong customer service orientation in all customer communication, using professional, courteous, and tactful communication and problem-solving skills driving high post-inquiry customer satisfaction.
6. Displays solid troubleshooting skills to close basic to intermediate software issues. Uses resources provided during initial and ongoing training/support to build individual knowledge base resulting in higher close rate over time.
7. Uses time management and transitional skills techniques to ensure high productivity, meeting assigned goal for daily calls received on a consistent basis.
8. Uses applicable systems (trouble ticket software) to enter and track incoming issues to resolution. Ensures data integrity of systems is in alignment with departmental standards.
9. Functions as a high performing team member, using open communication, professionalism and acceptance of individual accountability to drive trust across members of team.
10. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
--BA/BS Degree or Post-Secondary Training/Certification in Computer Science, Healthcare, Business or related field preferred
--5 years Customer Service/Tech Support experience in Call Center environment (will substitute experience in medical fields related to Source Medical products)
--Superior customer service orientation
--Experience with Software Application Troubleshooting and Microsoft Office products
--Familiarity with Operating Systems, Hardware Networks and Connectivity Tools (RAS, PCA, VPN, T Services)
--Strong analytical and problem solving skills and attention to reporting accuracy
--Effective interpersonal skills (written and oral) and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of staff levels
--Excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and competing tasks/priorities
--Travel is not required in this role.
||100 Grandview Place |
Birmingham, AL 35243
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED