Software Internship Calxeda, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Calxeda is creating a silicon and software server platform based on the same energy-efficient ARM processor architecture that powers cellular handsets today. Calxeda's technology scales to thousands of nodes, all connected by an integrated high-bandwidth fabric. The company expects to help reduce energy and space costs by as much as tenfold, saving billions of dollars for web, enterprise, and cloud providers, while delivering the performance and service quality these businesses demand. Sound interesting?
During your internship, you will be exposed to a variety of technology: server-on-chip (SoC) development, embedded systems, ARM processors, distributed computing, Linux, cloud technology, big data applications, power management systems, and more.
- In the process of earning a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
- Desire to learn about the software and hardware being used to build tomorrow's data centers.
- Understanding of computer science fundamentals.
- Understanding of the application of programming languages, preferably C, Python, Java, or C++.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Good communication skills and an aptitude to learn new things.
- Ability to work a minimum of 10 hours per week during the fall and/or spring semester.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED