Software Project Manager Carnegie Learning
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The software project manager is responsible for coordinating with external vendors, creating project schedules, tracking project schedules, submitting purchase orders, approving invoices, tracking projects against departmental budget, and writing specification documents.
1) Contact external vendors prior to new project beginning. Communication expectations for project with vendor, negotiate appropriate compensation, create and send contracts, communicate and track deadlines with vendor, coordinate review of submitted work with internal resources, and communicate feedback of submitted work.
2) Submit purchase order through internal tool, accept vendor invoices, verify that work has been completed satisfactorily, verify invoice amount with approved compensation, submit invoice to finance against purchase order.
3) Create project schedules, including identification of resource requirements, time requirements, and cost requirements. Track work of internal and external resources against established schedule. Adjust schedule as needed during project. Track cost of projects and verify that project cost is consistent with established budgets.
4) Author and maintain project specification documentation. Share part or all of specification with external vendors as appropriate.
5) Track internal and external feedback for product improvement. Develop timeline for integrating feedback into the products.
6) Project manage, coordinate, and lead development of revised and new professional services materials.
7) Communication with professional services internal and field staff along with external clients and vendors to drive content development and collect client feedback.
8) Contribute as needed to creating product specifications. Work with internal resources to develop subject matter expertise in mathematics education.
Requirements: Bachelor's Degree, Minimum of 5 years experience in a software project management role in applications development, Excellent communications skills, both oral and written, Highly organized and able to prioritize responsibilities. Prior experience with a math publisher a plus.
Carnegie Learning is an Affirmative Action - Equal Opportunity Employer
||1200 Penn Avenue |
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED