Software QA Engineer E2open
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED More and more companies with complex, outsourced networks of suppliers, logistics providers, and distributors lack much needed visibility, collaboration, and control over the multi-enterprise business processes driving success or failure. One company can solve this challenge, driving dramatic and fast improvements in customer service and profitability through on demand solutions for demand and supply networks?E2open.
As a member of the E2open team, you?ll be working on cutting-edge technology solutions that are transforming how the world?s largest manufacturing companies do business. Our customers span a range of industries and include Boeing, Cisco, Dell, Hitachi, IBM, RIM, Seagate, and Vodafone for whom we have created a large network of 75,000+ trading partners.
E2open is well positioned to grow in today?s cost constrained economy while realizing the benefits of its recurring revenue subscription model. With operations in multiple international locations including Malaysia, Taiwan, the United Kingdom and the United States, E2open offers a multitude of challenging and rewarding career opportunities.
At E2open, we understand that our global success is a direct result of the efforts and dedication of our worldwide team. In every E2open office, you will find smart, energetic people that exhibit teamwork, professionalism, integrity and most importantly, deliver quality and value to our customers.
We hope to hear from you!
E2open is looking for an experienced software QA engineer to join our highly skilled, fast paced, and agile Austin based software development team. The ideal candidate will have proven experience developing test strategies and plans to test and automate testing of complex web based software applications running in a SaaS environment. Responsibilities: - Ownership of the entire test cycle for an Agile team, including Story decomposition and sizing, test and test automation approach, test plans and objective creation, testing. - Test automation using java, silk4j, and other test automation tools and frameworks -
- Passion in working towards team and company success
- Minimum 5 years of experience in white box software testing or software
- Responsible, organized and possess critical thinking with good interpersonal
and communication skills
- Able to demonstrate good analytical problem solving abilities and strong
- Able to work at both abstract and detailed level
- Willing and able to create and adapt to new tools or technologies
- Experience with Java, Linux, Windows, SQL/Database Knowledge, and Java Agile
- Must be fluent in English
Preferred Technical requirements:
- Experience testing Web based transaction applications
- Java, Linux/Unix, SQL/Database Knowledge, Scripting Skills
- XML and HTML
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
||Austin, TX |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED