Software QA Lead, eCommerce Zerve, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED We are seeking an experienced, talented lead software QA engineer to help develop test automation, define test cases and ensure overall quality of our SaaS-based commerce platform for our amazing customers.
The successful candidate will work with the technical and product team to define our test strategy, implement test tools, test automation and test case management. Additionally, our QA lead will manage the overall quality of our features and products that will bring our business to the next level. This position will report to the CTO/VP of Technology.
This is a unique opportunity to come into the ground floor of a successful, yet small business, and scale it to the likes of e-commerce giants.
You will be responsible for:
- With the existing product team, defining all test cases to ensure we have full regression coverage of all our web-based, consumer-facing and seller-facing management tools
- Ensuring overall quality of our released software
- Developing test automation for our web-based consumer- and seller-facing tools
- Working with the CTO/VP of Technology to ensure we define and track our quality metrics
- Defining our overall QA strategy and approach for scaling as our development team and feature set grows
- Managing our sprint release process as it relates to test coverage and regression for each release
- Managing test coverage with a team of internal testers
- As a day-one difference-maker, you will have a proven experience testing web-based, commerce services and a track record of delivering quality services and working collaboratively in a small team of high performing engineers.
- You will also work well in a rapidly changing, high-energy, high-expectations environment.
- You will thrive when you face technical challenges.
- Meticulous attention to detail is necessary to be successful in this technical team.
- You must have demonstrated experience testing web-based, consumer or enterprise applications using both manual and automation testing frameworks.
- You must understand the complexity of e-commerce systems and ensure high quality software is always delivered, as you will be creating and updating software that is crucial to our customers' livelihoods.
- You will have a keen ability to develop test cases that span the breadth of complex commerce systems and be comfortable defining test cases and plans that can be implemented by a staff of interns.
- Success will be dependent on your ability to think independently and work in an Agile development model.
- Experience managing test coverage using diverse groups of testers, both local and remote.
- Experience with JIRA and TestRail or some other test case management tool is strongly desired.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Zerve, the leading online platform for local activities, is profitable, entrepreneurial, based in San Francisco and has been operating in the travel, leisure, and entertainment market for eight years. We are a DYNAMIC GROWTH, PRE-IPO COMPANY that provides internet-based business solutions to operators of high-quality local events and activities. Our clients tend to be passionate, imaginative, multi-faceted, hard-working people who make a living doing what they love - you will build products to help them be successful.
Profitable All Jobs: at Zerve, Inc.
|Headquarters:||500 Sansome Street|
San Francisco, CA, CA 94111
|Industry:||Consumer Products and Services|
|Company Profile:||Zerve recently brought on board new investors and a new executive management team consisting of former eBay, Google and TicketMaster executives to scale this profitable small business to the likes of eCommerce giants. The management team experience spans from creating eBay's mobile and classifieds businesses, to driving all SEO/SEM for the marketplace business, to running M&A.
We have been bringing together buyers and sellers of fantastic activities since 2003, selling millions of tickets across the world since that time. We are proud to have a fantastic staff full of hard-working, motivated, talented and passionate people - but the true superstars behind Zerve are our sellers. They never cease to amaze us with their imagination, dedication, ambition, and passion. We have been thrilled to get to know each and every one of them. Our sellers are our inspiration, and every day they inspire the entire Zerve team to work even harder to help achieve their goals and ours. That's why we're here.
At Zerve, we are passionate about helping you make the most of your time - these days life tends to get hectic and free time should be cherished. We want more people to know about and experience the best activities out there, we want the best activities to keep getting better, and we want the businesses that run great activities to be rewarded for it and to have an easier time doing so.
One by one, Zerve has been empowering anyone who has a passion to be able to make a good living by sharing it with others. Similarly we have been using computers, cell phones, tablets and the rest to get people out from behind those screens and out experiencing the world instead. We believe technology should empower people to be more adventurous and more social, to spend less time glued to their technologies, and to spend more of their time experiencing the world around them.|
Support Zerve, Inc. with Social Media services