Palo Alto Networks, Inc. Web Posting
Software Quality Assurance Engineer(s)
Santa Clara, CA, United States
Palo Alto Networks is THE leading network security company. Our market is the network security market and consists of enterprises, government entities, and service providers. It is an $11Bn market globally. Our next-generation network security solutions safely enable applications, prevent threats, simplify network security infrastructure, and reduce costs. They do so at high speed and with great flexibility.
- Develop and execute software test plans to identify software problems with next generation firewall company.
- Develop and execute test plans and test cases, build tools and infrastructure to improve quality and efficiency of testing.
- Work closely with the Software Engineering team during product development.
- Reproduce and test issues found after software release.
- Develop and maintain complex test bed environments.
- Perform testing during software release cycle including performance and scale tests.
- Master's degree or foreign degree equivalent in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Engineering or related degree;
- One year of experience working as a Software QA Engineer, Systems QA Engineer or related field;
- Experience or background in Networking Protocols Layer 2 to Layer 7 protocols including: TCP/IP, DNS, SSL, TLS, HTTP, HTTPS, ICMP, OSPF, BGP, RIP, IS-IS, IGRP, IPSec, Multicasting, STP, VTP, HSRP, VRRP, GLBP, IPv6, MPLS, GRE;
- Lab maintenance and troubleshooting experience with networking protocols including DHCP, ICMP, OSPF, BGP, ICMP, VLAN, IS-IS, TCP/IP, SSL;
- Firewall testing; and
- Developing, modifying and executing test cases.
Interested candidates send resume to: K. Tran-Young, Job #65, Palo Alto Networks, Inc., 3300 Olcott Street, Santa Clara, CA 95054.
*Position eligible for Employee Referral Program