SOFTWARE QUALITY ENGINEER, ASSOCIATE (GREEN BEAN) Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
SOFTWARE QUALITY ENGINEER, ASSOCIATE (GREEN BEAN)
Thursday, February 28, 2013
The Software Engineer, Quality is responsible for ensuring the quality of the assigned products or features. The Software Engineer, Quality creates technical test plans and test designs for the product or feature being tested and executes manual or automated test scripts across the multiple platforms that are supported, for the client, server and database. The Software Engineer, Quality works with a team of Quality Engineers/Analysts and participates in the identification, development, creation and improvement of the technical testing processes and framework and infrastructure
- Develops ability to ensure the quality of assigned applications
- Works closely with a content expert
- Participates with a team of Quality Engineers / Analysts to learn, identify, develop, create and improve technical testing processes and framework
- Installs Infor product into the test environments
- Develops ability to configure Infor Software on different technologies such as: O/S platforms, web/application servers, LDAP servers and relational databases
- Assists with developing automated testing tools and test frameworks
- Creates manual test or automated test cases based on technical and certification requirements
- Documents all test scripts in a common repository
- Participates in code reviews for test scripts within the test group.
For interested ones, please apply online!
Send to Friend