Software Sales Executive - Southwest Virtustream
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED POSITION SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Virtustream, the award winning Enterprise cloud services company is expanding its sales team in the Southwest. We are seeking polished, high energy sales executive with an established network and rolodex of Mid-tier, Fortune 500 and Web Scale companies. This individual will be responsible for new business development and quota attainment. Preference will be given to candidates with a verifiable track record of success selling software and applications, storage and/or hardware solutions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Sales of Virtustream enterprise cloud services to accounts in the Southwest.
Development and execution of territory specific strategic and tactical sales plans.
Meeting a Quarterly Sales Quota.
Working with partners and Virtustream?s technical support staff to develop account penetration strategies and long term development plans.
Evangelizing Virtustream and building brand awareness within the regional cloud ecosystem.
QUALIFICATIONS - KNOWLEDGE - SKILLS:
1. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. The successful candidate will possess technical and business acumen combined with the ability to make board level presentations.
2. Experience with a formal sales methodology i.e. Miller Heiman, Value Selling, and Target Account Selling etc.
3. Knowledge of enterprise software solutions (ERP, CRM, HR, Finance, Manufacturing et. al.). SAP experience a plus.
4. Preference will be given to individual who have sold complex, multi-million dollar solutions to a predefined set of target accounts.
5. Consistent and documentable track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
6. Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
7. Ability to follow a defined sales cadence and work within the parameters of Virtustream?s CRM platform.
8. Ability to work in a fast paced, growth oriented environment with aggressive sales targets.
9. Ability to travel as needed, approximately 30%.
B.A / B.S / M.S
||Dallas, TX |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED