The Product Support Analyst will work in the Global Support organization as a member of the Support team to provide responsive, quality support to Infor's customers.
· Provide courteous customer service in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with existing procedures.
· Provide product support by responding to incidents, interpreting queries and problems, examining data, error logs, and utilizing all available support material and tools to successfully resolve the problem.
· Develop and maintain effective customer communications by managing the customer's expectations through use of negotiation, persuasion, diplomacy and clear communication, ensuring customer satisfaction and customer retention.
· Provide application support to customer accounts for Infor's products as required.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science/business/language or equivalent technical training and/or relevant work experience
· Knowledge of the Infor M3 software package
· Problem solving and analytic skills.
· Good writing and editing skills; excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Strong customer service mentality.
· Solid PC skills with knowledge of various software applications used for testing, troubleshooting, call logging.
· Ability to work successfully in a team environment
· Ability to perform multiple tasks successfully without compromising quality
· Strong organizational skills required to insure most effective and timely delivery of service to clients.
|Location:||multiple, multiple |