Software Support Specialist Carnegie Learning
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The Software Support Specialist joins a support team that is dedicated to delivering exceptional technical support and service to our Carnegie Learning customers. We are looking for individuals interested in leveraging their customer service and technical skills in a fast paced team environment. The position provides the opportunity to contribute to the support of our award winning software products across the country. As a member of our support team, the successful candidate will field customer inquiries via phone, email and web and work to provide solutions to all customer inquiries.
- Ability to handle all support inquires and requests with customers in real-time and provide
resolution in a friendly and timely manner.
- Analyze and problem solve internal and external complex and technical customer facing issues
that may require in-depth diagnosis.
- Provide excellent written and oral communications with internal and external customers with a
passion for customer satisfaction and adherence to support service level agreements.
- Provide detailed written service request documentation in a customer relationship management
- Practice patience and provide a friendly demeanor with all communications.
- Work well in a team environment in order to complete team projects as well as individual
assignments with minor supervision.
- Provide software license activation and troubleshooting with a high attention to detail.
- Continually work to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of support processes.
- Participate in a scheduled shift rotation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- B.S. Computer Information Sciences, IT or MIS is preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of desktop operating systems including Windows XP, Vista, 7, and
Mac OS X.
- Familiar with basic networking and networking terminology.
- Familiar with basic Java terminology.
- A minimum of one year in a Technical Support or Help Desk Call Center environment
- Good analytical /technical problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to develop technical
- Excellent customer relation management skills as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills and strong attention to detail and accuracy.
||1200 Penn Avenue |
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED