Software Systems Emgineer, Sr (C#.Net) Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Software Systems Emgineer, Sr (C#.Net)
Thursday, October 11, 2012
Infor is the world's third largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 7,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. More importantly, we have a growing momentum, earning the business of more than 2,000 new customers in the past year, with double digit sales growth over the last three quarters.
We're Engineered for Speed, with the vision to empower our customers to achieve speed as competitive differentiator and a platform to reimagine enterprise software. We make decisions quickly, in the best interests of our customers. Our eyes on the future, not the past. If this sounds good to you, then read on.
We're unparralleled in application breadth, market experience, open technology and global reach. The best part is we're achieving our goals while holding fast to principles on which we were founded: customer service, teamwork, value, integrity and a total cost of ownership that is lower than what any of our competitors offer.
An outward facing company. Of all the descriptions of our firm - global leader, the world's third largest provider of business software, the tenth largest software company in the world - this is perhaps the one that most accurately captures the culture of Infor.
Infor is a dynamic, team-driven place to work, where solving business problems for customers is our top priority.
WHY JOIN US?
We offer a challenging, performance-driven environment where results are recognized and rewarded.
We offer world-class solutions and professional services.
We help our customers solve their most critical business challenges.
We are profitable and growing rapidly around the world.
We offer a competitive compensation package, a business casual environment, and exceptional employee benefits and time-off programs.
Sr. Software Systems Engineer (C#.Net)
* (80%) Design, Code, Test, Document software
* Designs and documents internal and/or external functionality.
* Analyzes and documents impact and dependencies of the product or feature on other areas of the system.
* Documents the unit testing and functional testing.
* Obtains review and approval of the design document before proceeding to implementation.
* Translates design into code following company standards for product quality and maintainability.
* Develops code derived from a design document using appropriate development standards.
* Develops repair code derived from a prioritized Program Trouble Report.
* Obtains peer review of the code.
* Performs unit testing of the code and performs integration level testing with other features or products in the system.
* Documents the final implementation of the design.
* Documents changes required for the deliverable product (manuals, release notes, etc.).
* Transmits the code to the appropriate system code branch.
* (20%) Works within a Software Development Team
* Provides technical expertise to the application development, product maintenance, and customer support organizations.
* May provide technical expertise for pre-sales support of customers on implementation and operational issues.
* Conducts transactions with peers, other organizations, and vendor companies in a professional manner.
* Provides complete, reliable, and prompt information to management.
* Develops and maintains knowledge of Lawson systems elements and products, design and implementation tools used in the software development environment as well as current technologies in software development, computer systems and industry trends.
* Volunteers experience and expertise to help others.
* Estimates level of effort to complete design, implementation, and development testing.
* Works cooperatively and supportively within a programming team environment.
* Fosters effective working relationships with associates in other organization units.
* Generates realistic schedules of current and resource estimates for current and forecasted work that are planned, organized to meet expected schedules.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS SQL Server, C#, MYSQL.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- 4 Full-Time position(s) available.
Send to Friend
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED