Software Systems Engineer (C#.net Developer) Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Software Systems Engineer (C#.net Developer)
Monday, February 04, 2013
Software Systems Engineer (C#.Net)
National Capital Reg - McKinley Hill, Taguig City
* (80%) Design, Code, Test, Document software
* Designs and documents internal and/or external functionality.
* Analyzes and documents impact and dependencies of the product or feature on other areas of the system.
* Documents the unit testing and functional testing.
* Obtains review and approval of the design document before proceeding to implementation.
* Translates design into code following company standards for product quality and maintainability.
* Develops code derived from a design document using appropriate development standards.
* Develops repair code derived from a prioritized Program Trouble Report.
* Obtains peer review of the code.
* Performs unit testing of the code and performs integration level testing with other features or products in the system.
* Documents the final implementation of the design.
* Documents changes required for the deliverable product (manuals, release notes, etc.).
* Transmits the code to the appropriate system code branch.
* (20%) Works within a Software Development Team
* Provides technical expertise to the application development, product maintenance, and customer support organizations.
* May provide technical expertise for pre-sales support of customers on implementation and operational issues.
* Conducts transactions with peers, other organizations, and vendor companies in a professional manner.
* Provides complete, reliable, and prompt information to management.
* Develops and maintains knowledge of Lawson systems elements and products, design and implementation tools used in the software development environment as well as current technologies in software development, computer systems and industry trends.
* Volunteers experience and expertise to help others.
* Estimates level of effort to complete design, implementation, and development testing.
* Works cooperatively and supportively within a programming team environment.
* Fosters effective working relationships with associates in other organization units.
* Generates realistic schedules of current and resource estimates for current and forecasted work that are planned, organized to meet expected schedules.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS SQL Server, C#.Net, MYSQL.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
Send to Friend
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED