Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit
Software Systems Engineer, Mobile Web Developer
The Software Engineer, Systems must have the ability to execute systems development projects with minimal technical direction. The Software Engineer, Systems must be able to produce high quality, high performance software that meets company's software development standards.
Software Engineer, Systems
· Estimates level of effort to complete design, implementation, and development testing.
· Obtains peer review of the code.
· Performs unit testing of the code and performs integration level testing with other features or products in the system.
· Transmits the code to the appropriate system code branch.
· Develops and maintains knowledge of Lawson systems elements and products, design and implementation tools used in the software development environment as well as current technologies in software development, computer systems and industry trends.
· Volunteers experience and expertise to help others.
· Works cooperatively and supportively within a programming team environment.
· 4+ years working experience in web application development
· 1+ years working with HTML5 mobile development
· Experience with responsive design and development
· Working experience with CSS3 and HTML5
· Thrives in a dynamic, fluid development environment
· Smart and gets things done
· Strong analytical, technical and teamwork skills
· 2+ years working experience with Java
· 1+ years working experience with iOS native development
· Knowledge of web architecture and protocols
· Experience with web design patterns and web frameworks/libraries
· Knowledge of source code management
· Knowledge of object-oriented analysis, design and programming methodologies and tools
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at