SOFTWARE SYSTEMS ENGINEER - SR Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
SOFTWARE SYSTEMS ENGINEER - SR
Thursday, October 25, 2012
The Software Engineer, Systems has the ability to assess new technologies, perform engineering tasks in development and QA environments to ensure that a GA-ready product is available, and act as first tier Subject Matter Expert support in troubleshooting situations.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Designs and documents internal and/or external functionality
- Analyzes and documents impact and dependencies of the product or feature on other areas of the system
- Documents the unit testing and functional testing
- Estimates level of effort to complete design, implementation, and development testing
- Obtains review and approval of the design document before proceeding to implementation
- Translates design into code following company standards for product quality and maintainability
- Develops code derived from a design document using appropriate development standards
- Develops repair code derived from a prioritized Program Trouble Report
- Obtains peer review of the code
- Documents the final implementation of the designProvides technical expertise to the application development, product maintenance, and customer support organizations
- May be given complex assignments of larger scopeProvides technical expertise for pre-sales support of customers on implementation and operational issues
- Develops and maintains knowledge of Lawson's products and services as well as it competitor's products and services
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology (COE/ECE) or equivalent
- 5 years of systems programming experience
- Significant working experience using UNIX and/or Windows and programming languages such as C or .net or Java
· Knowledge of object-oriented analysis, design and programming methodologies and tools
For interested ones, please apply online.
Send to Friend