Software & Systems Quality Assurance engineer Tilera
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Tilera?s multicore processors are redefining the category. Tilera offers an innovative multiprocessor approach for scalable performance and breakthrough power efficiency. The Software & Systems Quality Assurance (SQA) engineer would be joining a team of talented engineers responsible for the design and development activities associated with methods for validating Tilera's hardware/software systems, and broader solutions.
The responsibilities of this position may include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and document test plans and test cases for newly developed or current hardware, software, and solutions products.
- Configure necessary hardware and operating environments as needed to complete assigned testing.
- Develop test tools and automation for in-use testing.
- Prepare reports on test results and problems; monitor and update test processes.
- Assist in the review of test processes as they are developed, and perform other test-related tasks.
- Linux: solid Linux 2.6 (CentOS 6.x) experience. Kernel and device driver knowledge is a bonus, but not required.
- Scripting: must be able to develop and debug shell scripts. Be able to develop in one of the following scripting language is also required: Tcl/tk or Python.
- HW/SW integration: experience in early stage HW/SW bringup process and testing
- C/C++ programming: experience in C/C++ programming in a Linux environment. Understand how Makefile works. Experience with multithread multiprocessor programming is also required.
- BS in CS, EE or equivalent.
- Minimum years of experience: 3 years
- New MS/PhD graduates are welcomed to apply if they have good fundamental knowledge and strong desire to learn.
Knowledge in one of more of the following areas is a big plus:
- Networking: have an operating knowledge of (1Gb and 10Gb) Ethernet, TCP/IP, and various network applications as well as network test equipments.
- Large scale web applications: have an operating knowledge on how to test web applications with very large number of CPUs and very large data set.
- Embedded systems: experience in testing new hardware and debug new device drivers.
||San Jose, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED