Software Test Engineer (12441) Cequint
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Cequint has a strong team of talented individuals full of enthusiasm and energy put into a group effort. The innovation and creative ideas from the Cequint team will break through the boundary of mobile technology and create new market opportunities. We are very committed to our customers but we believe that our employees are our number one asset.
As a Software Test Engineer you will be responsible for all elements of quality assurance in the development and deployment of Cequint products. This will include testing handset functionality as well as handset interfaces with Cequint servers and carrier systems. Your job responsibilities will include: test plan development, test case development, white box testing, black box testing, manual handset tests. You will work closely with the handset integration engineering team as well as handset manufacturers to identify and document defects.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor?s degree in a technical field or equivalent education/experience
- 5+ years of software testing experience
- Experience with System level testing
- Experience with reading code- C/C++, Java
- Experience with scripting languages
- Development of test plans and test cases
- Experience testing wireless or embedded applications
- Testing Tools: bug tracking, test case repository, etc.
- Experience creating Automated Tests
- Databases is a plus
- Mobile Telecom a plus
- Knowledge of handset operating systems a plus (BREW, J2ME, Android, Blackberry, etc)
- Wireless Networks and Systems
- Software development lifecycle and commercial product deployment
- Solid communication skills in the English language
||1809 Seventh Avenue |
Seattle, WA 98101
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED