Software Training Specialist - Surgery Division Source Medical Solutions
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Recently ranked by Healthcare Informatics as one of the Top 100 Healthcare IT companies, SourceMedical provides outpatient information solutions and services for ambulatory surgery centers, surgical hospitals, practices, and rehabilitation clinics nationwide.
With a 20-year track record and more than 6,000 satisfied customers, SourceMedical is the trusted source for innovative applications, in-depth industry expertise and unsurpassed customer service. The company?s unique, end-to-end systems improve operational efficiency and cash flow while enabling healthcare facilities to capture, analyze and exchange data to deliver a higher standard of patient care. Check out our website at www.sourcemed.net to learn more about us.
SourceMedical is currently seeking aTraining Specialist for its suite of Surgery software products.
Summary of Position:
As a Training Specialist, you will deliver training on SourceMedical applications to SourceMedical customers. In this role, you will be directly responsible to travel to client sites, conduct training sessions on SourceMedical software products and to complete all reports associated with training engagements.
To meet your objectives, you will work side by side with our valued customers to train and coach on how they can improve the quality of healthcare delivery through Source Medical technology solutions.
To be successful in this role, you will need a passion for training, a professional demeanor, and a desire to work with healthcare professionals on an ongoing basis.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Delivers on-site training to clients. This is measured by successful completion of training objectives, proper post-trip reporting, and customer survey results.
2. Manages expectations of clients, sales team, and internal customers via personal communication and weekly project status reporting.
3. Delivers remote training classes for groups of clinicians and office management staff. This is measured by the ability to interact with the client in order to meet their unique needs and drive customer satisfaction.
4. Keeps current with training methodology as well as Source Medical's latest product lines. This is measured by ability to incorporate latest educational tools and product knowledge to enhance instruction to clients.
5. Regularly performs additional assignments outside core training responsibilities. This is measured by completion of tasks related to delivering internal training, curriculum development and the creation of educational support materials.
6. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
--BA/BS degree, or equivalent education and experience
--General computer skills and experience with business software applications including Microsoft Office suite
--Effective interpersonal skills (written and oral) and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of staff levels
--Excellent organization skills
--Superior customer service orientation
--Travel is required, up to 75%.
||Wallingford, CT |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED