Solution Architect TOA Technologies
TOA Technologies is the leading provider of Cloud-based mobile workforce management applications for large and medium-sized enterprises. TOA's patented platform improves customer service while dramatically reducing operational costs and delivering immediate return on investment. As the industry's only complete on-demand solution using predictive, time-based analytics, TOA reduces customer wait times while increasing field workforce efficiency. TOA's system deploys quickly, is highly configurable and is easily integrated with existing CRM solutions. Named Best of Breed and Visionary solution in Gartner's 2010 Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management, TOA Technologies is headquartered in the United States and has offices in Europe and Latin America. For additional information please visit toatech.com. This position does not require relocation.
The primary focus of this position is to partner with TOA?s management, customer operations, professional services and sales teams and provide technical solutions for client and prospect needs while maintaining the technical integrity of TOA Technologies solutions. The Solution Architect will directly participate in client and prospect meetings providing pre-sales support to our US and EU sales teams, present the company?s solution to C-level decision-making teams. The Solution Architect will be expected to interactively come up with technical strategies that meet client needs, appropriate technical fit and are consistent with TOA platform capabilities and then present a solution that meets the customer?s requirements. The Solution Architect will be involved in the estimation, planning, analysis, design, and implementation of the various projects that result from client interactions during the lifecycle of the TOA software product.
Using a consultative approach, the Solution Architect will cultivate customer relationships, manage expectations and communicate comprehensive solutions that best leverage the value that TOA?s technology brings to the customer. The Solution Architect will be the ?go-to? technical member of the team who, working closely with the sales team, will build the initial momentum for TOA?s products.
- Participate as a member of the sales team to meet with customer representatives and assist the customer in identifying and assessing its business and system requirements.
- Present current baseline technical capabilities of TOA platform to clients, and actively lead defining the technical approaches to solving client?s business needs.
- Prepare and deliver face-to-face or web-based professional software demonstrations, presentations and product briefings to C-level decision-making customer team.
- Assist sales team in writing, preparation and delivery of solution proposals, RFIs, and RFPs to the customer.
- Assist potential customers with software evaluations and proof-of-concepts and actively participate in the implementation of TOA pilots.
- Mentor customers? IT organizations and system integrators on adherence to TOA?s design and architecture guidelines.
- Serve as liaison between the sales, technical and support teams.
- Work with TOA?s clients and with TOA?s technology center to produce Business Requirements Specifications and Solution Scoping Documents.
- Review and approve the detailed technical designs produced by the technology center.
- Provide customer training and participate in initial implementations.
- Assist in Customer Support escalations and problem resolution.
- Bachelor?s degree required. Master?s preferred.
- 5 plus years as Solutions Architect/Solution Manager/Sr. Business Systems Analyst in a SaaS environment.
- 5 years of experience in an enterprise software pre-sales, post-sales, professional services or related role.
- Strong implementation and interface development experience.
- Outstanding communications skills (both oral and written).
- Keen desire and enthusiasm to assist prospects in understanding the value proposition of the technology and helping customers improve their business processes. Demonstrated Passion, Enthusiasm and Sincerity about serving the customer.
- Applied skills in critical thinking and analysis, meeting facilitation, verbal and written communications and interpersonal interactions (e.g., partnering, conflict management, consulting, etc.).
- The ability to prioritize assigned work to deliver high-quality, on-time, on-budget, successful implementations.
- A high sense of time, urgency and motivation to get the job done with the ability to quickly learn the business.
- Experience researching client and industry-related business/technical processes and incorporating that research into an implementation.
- The utmost integrity, honesty and confidentiality in all matters pertaining to the conduct of business operations.
- Self-starter initiative, required to assume a leadership role with our team in supporting our technical efforts.
- Experience in developing event-driven and service-oriented architectures.
- Experience with various enterprise messaging technologies.
- Knowledge of and experience in SaaS-based mobile workforce applications.
- Multi national and multi cultural experience.
- Customers facing experience.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Travel requirement: 50%.
||One Chagrin Highlands, 2000 Auburn Drive |
Beachwood, OH 44122