Solution Architect Quantum Secure
Position is for a seasoned software engineer responsible for designing solutions utilizing SAFE product suite integrated with other systems within a customers environment.
- Provide overall Technical leadership for a customer engagement for the duration of a project
- Design and manage the technical architecture of the project. Design interfaces, define integration workflows and prototype solutions using Quantum Secure products and other systems in the customer environment.
- Create detailed technical design specifications, use cases and work closely with the customer team to deploy solution from design to user acceptance.
- Work closely with development architect, development team, quality assurance to translate customer requirements and assure quality of delivery
- Work closely with Project Manager to meet project milestones, provide periodic updates and help in identifying solutions and reduce risks for the successful implementation of the solution
An advanced engineering / computer science degree. A technical certification such as Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) or Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD) is preferred with relevant experience in areas listed below.
Prior Work Experience:
Must have 5+ years
U.S. Citizenship Required
- Broad and deep technology knowledge to architect multi-tier, Web application solutions
- Must have current and deep experience in Microsoft Server Technologies with implementation of large .NET technology with SQL Server or Oracle Database systems within enterprise setting
- Hands-on experience with Windows 2003 / 2008 Server, SQL Server, Oracle, .NET, Web-Services, Business Rule Engines
- Must have strong analytical skills along with good communications abilities
- System analysis and design experience in mapping user problems to reusable design and technology solutions
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate complex concepts to project teams including business representatives.
||San Jose, CA |