Solution Architect- Technology Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday is looking for an outstanding technologist with a back ground in âBig Dataâ to join the Solution Architecture team!
This is your chance to join our expanding sales team in North America working with next generation Workday Business Management solutions - the on-demand alternative to traditional on-premise ERP applications. Come join Workday and showcase your sales skills, technical and functional expertise, creativity, advanced problem solving skills and outrageous customer support attitude in supporting sales activity and designing & deploying sales demonstrations environments to help Workday generate revenue.
You will be supported and surrounded by some of the best and brightest people in the industry. People who care about our customers and care about helping them achieve the results they seek. At Workday, you will be in great company!
- 5 or more years domain experience (corporate sales, implementation, or presales) with emphasis in âBig Dataâ technologies is ideal.
- Proactively learn the functionality & technology of new Workday product updates
- Deliver training to Solution Consultants on the latest & greatest Workday functionality & technology
- Present at corporate visits to showcase Workday's next-generation solutions
- Assist marketing with seminars, trade shows, and webinars
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of implementing software solutions
- Ability to travel periodically, as required to support sales & marketing activities
- Act as a functional liaison between the sales organization and Product Management / Development teams
- Design and maintain sales demonstration data content, demo scripts, and competitive scenarios to best position Workday's products and services
- Provide field sales support to active sales opportunities; engage with sales team to help best position Workday solutions
- Excellent verbal and communication skills; outstanding interpersonal skills and a strong team player
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services