Solution Consultant - Financials Workday, Inc.
Workday is looking for Solution Consultants to join our Financials team. This is your chance to represent and demonstrate next generation Financial Applications. Through interactive pre-sales meetings you will analyze an organization's current operations and business needs; then develop and present Workday's cutting-edge accounting solutions to address their requirements.Â If you believe a business management system should do more than just track debits and credits for an organization, you will be supported and surrounded by some of the best and brightest people in the industry. People who care about our customers and care about helping them achieve the results they seek. At Workday, you will be in great company!
- Expertise knowledge of Administrative systems around Accounting (i.e. GL, AR, AP, Budgeting & Planning / EPM a plus)
- Experience in a PreSales / Sales Consulting role
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or CPA preferred
- Strong technical and functional experience
- Ability to present to C-level executives
- Ability to work under pressure and work on multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services