Infor Global Solutions
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit
Title: Solution Consultant - HCM
Support Field Sales â€" 60%
* Provides product line assistance to the sales organization, Lawson prospective clients and Infor clients.
* Understands prospective client's critical business issues in order to present and demonstrate Infor's software capabilities for the best possible solution to win the business.
* Understands and communicates effectively product line strengths and weaknesses in comparison to the competition in the marketplace. Keeps updated on Infor and competitor product lines.
* Effectively teams with the sales organization in order to win business working with AE's to coordinate demonstration strategy planning for the sales team.
* Conducts site surveys and/or phone surveys with Account Executives to determine prospects' needs.
* Establish strategy with the AE prior to the survey.
* Determine the prospect's critical business issues.
* Position the strengths of Infor products during the survey, laying potential traps for the competition.
* Determine an agenda and set appropriate expectations for the demonstration.
* Determine ability of Infor applications to address prospect's business issues and assist AE in determining degree of Infor's â€œfitâ€ for each deal.
* Work with the AE to coordinate demonstration strategy planning for the sales team.
* Applies product knowledge, presentation skills and technical understanding to effectively present Infor products to prospects and customers.
* Establish strategy with the AE and other Solution Consultants prior to the demo.
* Tailor the demonstration to specifically address proof of Infor's capabilities to solve the prospect's critical business issues.
* Prepare appropriate demonstration content and handouts for the presentation.
* Position product strengths against the competition.
* Handle objections professionally.
* Respond appropriately to various personalities by listening fully and thinking quickly before answering questions.
* Maintain control of the agenda during the presentation.
* Assist other Solution Consultants in demonstration preparation.
* Provide additional value to functional demonstration by simplifying technology concepts for functional audience.
* Add value to functional consultants presentation by interjecting key differentiators, or helping to control the room.
* Assist Account Executives with timely follow-up with prospects.
* Address any outstanding product line issues with prospects.
* Provide feedback to sales management and product marketing management on any issues in the field.
* Assist AE with system sizing.
Training and Development â€" 40%
* Product line expert and works closely with other teams to educate on product knowledge
* Answer functional questions related to the product line in Requests for Proposals (RFP's).
* Take ownership of demonstration data maintenance and work with new Solution Consultants to ensure quality of data.
* Prepare unique demonstration content to address the needs of specific scripted presentations.
* Explain product features and benefits.
* Understand and sell the full technology product line.
* Understand some features of all Infor products, with specific emphasis on HCM.
* Share product knowledge with fellow Solution Consultants as appropriate.
* Maintain strong Technical knowledge to ensure Lawson is best positioned to win deals.
* Understand Infor's technical architecture and highlight benefits as part of the product solution.
* Learn new tools and creatively position them as part of the total product offering in demonstrations.
* Build and maintain generalist level knowledge of technology trends.
* Build and maintain expert level knowledge of Infor technology stack.
* Build and maintain expert level skills with Lawson tools and utilities
* Understand all system administration and configuration options to support the demonstration load in the field
* Prior experience with all/most of Lawson's supported platforms. These include Server OS, Client OS, Databases, App Servers, Web Servers, Web Browsers.
* Familiarity with industry best practices related to data storage, replication, back-up, and recovery.
* Familiarity with distributed computing model best practices
Consistently contributes to revenue generation goals by achieving activity levels consistent with the standards a Tech Solution Consultant.
â€¢ERP experience with specific expertise in Human Capital Management (HCM) applications
*Direct experience selling Lawson S3 software (LTM, etc)
*Healthcare Domain expertise strongly preferred.
â€¢3+ years knowledge of the concepts and principles in at least one of the following areas: IT operations, database management, system administration, systems programming
â€¢Excellent time management, communication, decision-making, presentation and organization skills.
â€¢Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment.
â€¢Ability to work independently and/or possibly from a remote location.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at
No recruiters, please
|Location:||Remote Office, OR |