Solution Consultant Performix
The Solutions Consultant is a motivated, self-starter who is a key member of the Performix Solutions team. In this role, you will assist in requirements gathering, business and technical proposals, demonstration, design, and deployment of complex MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems) projects. Reporting to the Director of Solutions, your role will act as the Performix liaison to prospects and customers throughout the entire lifecycle of a project from demonstration through delivery. You will be the project lead to engagements, as well as an individual contributor, performing requirements gathering and definition, demonstration, architecture and design (including integration into enterprise and plant-floor systems), business process re-engineering, and deployment activities for MES projects at Pharmaceutical, Food/Beverage, and/or Chemical manufacturing facilities around the US and Canada.
Educational qualifications: Bachelors in Technology or Engineering discipline
- Minimum 8 years experience in professional services functions
- Minimum 5 years experience designing or implementing MES Application (Manufacturing Execution Systems)
- Must be willing and able to travel throughout the United States and Canada upto 75 of the time
Additional Eligibility Qualifications :
- Performix will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in US.
Desired Characteristics :
- Good communication skills, able to succeed with minimal supervision but excel in team environment.
- Business and manufacturing acumen in a technical environment.
- Skills in solution analysis, design, methodology, and architecture.
- Strong exposure to MES technologies, including automated data collection, visualization, quality and efficiency in manufacturing, SCADA, automated decision control, workflow, database applications, scheduling, and interface to ERP systems.
- Exposure to enterprise level large-scale applications.
- Manufacturing experience in Pharmaceutical, Food/Beverage, or Chemicals industries.
- Hands-on experience with SAP Manufacturing modules (PP-PI, MM, QM, PM, and/or MII)
- Experience in Process and Software Validation in GMP environments.
||Houston, TX |