Solution Engineer (Prague, Ostrava, Hradec Kralove) [Currently have 6 openings] Vendavo
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
WHO WE ARE:
Vendavo is the leader in front-line profit optimization. We help companies be more profitable by delivering simple, actionable guidance to the front lines, enabling salespeople to negotiate confidently and sell more profitably. Vendavo is the solution trusted by some of the largest companies in the world, including 3M, IBM, Ford, Dow, Office Depot, Philips, Dell, and Newell Rubbermaid.
We are looking for Solution Engineers who would become a part of our Global Solutions Delivery team located in Prague, Ostrava or Hradec Kralove.
The Solution Engineer will be a key member of the team delivering a customized B2B pricing application to some of the most important and interesting companies in the world. He/she will work closely with the Lead Solution Engineer and/or Solution Architect to develop custom features of Vendavo Enterprise Profitability Suite.
- Designing, programming and configuring of Vendavo modules with the team of technical people
- Resolving technical issues with others in GSD and engineering groups
- Integrating Vendavo suite with customer systems in close cooperation with their IT staff
- 3+ years of progressive experience in object oriented software programming
- Proficient in XML and SQL. Strong Java/J2EE coding and development experience is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of back-end databases, either Oracle or DB2, is mandatory
- Ability to learn, common sense, analytical thinking
- Self-sufficiency, creativity and perseverance in solving problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - at least intermediate English level is required
- History of large-scale enterprise applications development is a plus
- Global travel flexibility would certainly be preferred but not mandatory
- Working knowledge on any one of the following application servers [latest versions] is preferred: Weblogic, WebSphere, NetWeaver, JBoss
- Sociable, open-minded, self-confident, responsible, self-studying person
- Team spirit and positive attitude to customers
- Patience, honesty
What do we offer:
- Working within a team of young and highly skilled people
- Opportunity to get to know the pricing domain and grow into a consulting role
- Professional and personal trainings
- Flexible working hours
- Daily communication in English, international travel opportunities, English courses
- Friendly atmosphere based on our company culture
- Standard company benefits
If you are interested or you know anyone else who might be interested please contact us.
||Czech Republic, MI |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED