Solutions Architect - Buenos Aires MuleSoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Solution Architect works with Sales/Solutions Consultants and the customer to create state-of-the-art solutions in the areas of ESB, SOA Governance to solve real-world situations. This individual must have the ability to provide technical, project and account leadership and ownership in large and complex environments and have a track record of successful and reference-able projects. The Solution Architect works with customers to identify requirements and must have the technical and business skills and experience needed to design and develop cost effective solutions that meet functional and performance requirements and provide demonstrable ROI for the customer. The leadership skills include being able to define and communicate technical direction and the ability to make decisions that will ensure the successful implementation of MuleSoft technology.
MuleSoft maintains an extremely high level of satisfaction across our customer base. We also take great pride in our operational efficiency, and the effectiveness of the solutions we provide to our customers.
You possess the ability to explain technical issues to a variety of audiences, including enterprise clients and experienced software developers/architects and comfortable stepping up to the white-board to explain concept and outline solutions architectures:
- You will essentially a â€œgo toâ€ resource in critical situations for both pre-sales and post-sale implementation driving customer satisfaction
- You possess the ability to explain technical issues to a variety of audiences, including enterprise clients and experienced software developers/architects
- You want the opportunity to make an impact, and you are excited about the visibility your accomplishments will receive in a small, close-knit organization
- You will develop and delivers complex systems technical presentations and demonstrations building trust with the customer in MuleSoft's ability to meet the business requirements
- You will work closely with other internal functions and conduct product reviews with Engineering and Marketing and consult on future requirements
- You will design and conduct Services mentoring on advanced MuleSoft product concepts
- You will provide technical vision to prospects and customers
- Designs and conducts internal team mentoring and training on Best Practices associated with Design and Architecture
- You often discover ways to improve internal processes and increase efficiency, and are eager to contribute these ideas
Below is a list of preferred requirements. Bear in mind that we always favor talent, energy, and a history of being a â€œtop performerâ€ over any specific skill set.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Recognized within the IT Industry as an expert across all disciplines in the Mulesoft portfolio
- BS/BA, 5+ yrs experience with demonstrated expertise in business and technical area
- 4-5 years experience providing technical solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high-tech services using JEE and/or JSE framework
- Integration product architecture experience is essential. Other integration vendors include IBM, BEA, Oracle, Tibco, Progress Sonic, etc. Knowledge of Open Source business and/or past contributions to open source projects is also favourable
- Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS* and SOA/Integration technologies
- Experience using the a JAVA IDE (Eclipse, Intelli J, Netbeans) is beneficial
- Experience profiling Java applications (including threading issues), examining thread dumps, etc. is ideal
- Strong CxO level writing and comprehension with the ability to apply technology solutions to real business requirements
- Worked across multiple verticals with demonstrated experience providing complex integration solutions
- The opportunity to be part of a great team of professionals.
- An environment where you will be challenged every week by teammates that will expect only the very best from you.
- A real open source experience. We have a community around our products where you engage directly with users through online discussions, social media and meetups.
- A newly renovated state of the art office in the heart of Buenos Aires with a comfortable and collaborative work environment and the latest technology (state of the art laptops and monitors and more).
- A great salary, stock options, and career growth opportunities.
MuleSoft is solving the largest and most important problem in IT: integration. Companies spend $500 billion dollars every year writing custom integration code to make systems work together - a problem that's only increasing with the cloud. We built the world's most widely used integration platform, which connects applications, databases and organizations as easily as Facebook connects people. Our technology is a key enabler of today's most important movements: cloud, social, mobile and the enterprise.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, Sapphire Ventures All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services