Solutions Architect All Covered
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Description
The objective of the Solutions Architect is to develop technology solutions and strategies for clients and ensure the growth of the project revenue stream by facilitating the sale of opportunities, ensuring project services through accurate proposal development and pre-sales design. Additionally, the SA provides Subject Matter Expertise (SME) deployment training. The SA will help grow and expand the breadth and depth of solutions delivered to clients.
The Solutions Architect is a lead technical consultant for the region and acts as an SME on behalf of clients and Field Engineering.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Provide sales support (business technology strategy and solutions) for both ACC and project opportunities
- Design and implement successful, high value technology solutions
- Participate in assessments and Technology Business Plans
- Function as technical SME and resource for escalation of technical issues
- Possess strong consulting skills including an ability to provide strategic recommendations that provide business value to clients
Key Performance Metrics:
- Project Sales
- Technology Business Plan (development & delivery)
- TBP Project Sales
- SME Deployment
The majority of work will be performed at client locations which may vary in terms of quality of workspace. Must be able to lift, carry, and reposition all parts of user workstations, network appliances, and printers. Consecutive hours spent at a time sitting in front of computer monitor and using keyboard and mouse. Frequent driving from one client location to another.
- BA or BS degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- 8+ years multiple operating systems network engineering/administration experience
- VSTP (VMWare), MSITP (Microsoft), CCNA (Cisco) and/or equivalent engineering and technical sales certifications preferred
- Able to explain and guide clients through technical issues
- Ability to develop professional services proposals
- Demonstrated experience implementing IT projects
- Significant design experience around network design including LAN/WAN, messaging technologies, database technologies, security solutions, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of disaster recovery, business continuity and risk management solutions
- Successful experience designing and installing networks in multiple environments for multiple clients
- Project management skills and experience preferred
- Proven dedication to enabling quality through continuous improvement
- Exhibits strong coaching skills and potential leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Successful at working in a team culture
- Possess valid and clear driver's license.
Konica Minolta offers:
- Excellent salary, commissions, bonuses and expense allowance.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Ongoing training opportunities.
- Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
All Covered is a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner.
Konica Minolta is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D Committed to Affirmative Action.
||Deerfield, IL |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED