Solutions Architect Welocalize
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED SUMMARY:
This role will be responsible for re-engineering the administrative and technical processes used to process and manage the full localization life cycle, moving them from manual processes to automated efforts within our GlobalSight TMS and other relevant technologies. The holder of this role must possess technical expertise and a strong level of localization business knowledge.
Across our 12 offices in USA, Europe and Asia, the successful candidate will be responsible for the definition and deployment of GlobalSight TMS, building on the principles of Operational Excellence.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILIITIES:
? Carry out production analysis on new lines of business for new or existing clients
? Attend early sales and project planning meetings with client representatives, Welocalize business and project management owners
? Determine the best use of technology to deliver the project within SLA?s.
? Craft a production program overview for the new line of business in conjunction with EPM or SPM and business owner.
? Work with internal teams to deploy the right toolset to support the client and internal requirements.
? Facilitate design and process workshops with relevant team members of cross function teams
? Act as the communications bridge between end user community and the in house Globalsight development team
? Where a lag exists between applications development and current needs, create workaround solutions and utilities to reduce manual effort
? Work with entire supply chain to ensure best practices as implemented throughout
? Collaborate with internal teams to ensure standardized processes are implemented where possible.
? Provide the business with informed evaluation data for new tools and methodologies
? Develop, drive and manage engineering forums to share information, process, tools, etc
? Representing Welocalize within industry forums and attending conferences
Summary of Essential Skills
1. 5 years Localisation experience
2. Strong communicator
3. Ability to develop and deliver training material
4. Takes business ownership for solution
5. Good understanding of project budgeting and costing
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
1. College degree in related area and/or related experience in language or software localization.
2. 5+ years of experience in localization as a Project Manager
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
1. Excellent knowledge of CAT tools, Translation Memory and content management in a localization environment
2. Adaptable, able to learn new skills quickly
3. A good understanding of the overall localization business strategy
4. Strong technical aptitude
5. Good organization, prioritization and time management skills
6. Ability to multi-task and delegate work
7. Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
8. Excellent interpersonal skills in a culturally diverse environment
9. Ability to clearly communicate detailed information both verbally and in a well written document
10. Strong quality focus
11. Understanding of character set encodings and conversion of encodings
12. Analytical problem solving skills
13. Flexibility and ability to learn new technologies
||241 East Fourth Street |
Frederick, MD 21701
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED