Solutions Architect / Integration Guru - San Francisco MuleSoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
MuleSoft is creating a new generation of lightweight integration platform that makes integrating applications, consuming APIs and web services - both on premise and in the cloud. We are a well funded, San Francisco-based start-up with a killer team, an existing community of over 100,000 users, partners and customers (from banks and airlines to successful e-commerce sites and the latest SaaS startups) great buzz, and superb investors. We're moving fast, building neat stuff, and changing integration middleware into a platform as a service delivery model.
Do you wake up each day feeling like the work you are going to do will make a difference and change the company you work for in a meaningful way? Do your colleagues know what you do and count on you to do it exceptionally well? Do you expect the same from every member of your team every day? This is what it takes to thrive at MuleSoft, where high performance is demanded in every position from accounting to engineering.
MuleSoft is looking for a top performer with a passion for delivering next generation cloud-based enterprise integration solutions. Do the following traits describe you?
- You are eager to learn new technologies, and find yourself learning faster than others
- You possess the ability to explain technical issues to a variety of audiences, including enterprise architects, developers and management
- You love complex customer use cases and can quickly assess them and come up with creative solutions
- You thrive in handling technical challenges and are goal and result-oriented
- You want the opportunity to make an impact and accomplish more in a close-knit and nimble startup
- You enjoy collaborating with (and learning from) experts in engineering, support, sales and marketing
- You're ready to implement the latest and greatest in open source technologies at the drop of a hat.
- And, you love advocating for customers and partners and help make everyone's life more efficient and productive.
- Implementing enterprise-grade integration solutions for partners and customers on the MuleSoft CloudHub platform
- Developing scalable, reusable, supportable and repeatable architectural and design patterns for building applications on the CloudHub platform
- Providing technical expertise and pre-sale assistance to the CloudHub sales team.
- Contributing documents to the CloudHub documentation library and knowledge base
- Collaborating closely with the CloudHub development team to continuously improve implementation processes
- Working with core and platform engineering teams to improve products on an on-going basis
- Helping to train customer and partner developers in Mule CloudHub, either in physical classrooms or virtual classrooms
- Focusing on helping CloudHub gain market and mind share in the SaaS eco-system
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Great logical problem solving skills. Must show superior ability to come up with elegant and robust computing solutions for given business problems.
- Strong Java development expertise and proven track record of successfully delivering enterprise-grade project implemented in Java
- Hands-on experience with SaaS applications
- Hands-on experience with Web Services and Web API - SOAP, REST and authentication methods such as OAuth and SAML.
- Demonstrated thorough understanding of cloud architecture for enterprise applications
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with SOA, ESB, JMS messaging, Amazon EC2 and Amazon SQS preferred but not required
- Hands-on experience with GitHub or SVN, and Maven.
- Minimum 5 years of developer experience.
- Benefits package includes health care, dental, vision; life insurance, flexible spending and dependent care accounts, sick leave, and 401k.
MuleSoft is solving the largest and most important problem in IT: integration. Companies spend $500 billion dollars every year writing custom integration code to make systems work together - a problem that's only increasing with the cloud. We built the world's most widely used integration platform, which connects applications, databases and organizations as easily as Facebook connects people. Our technology is a key enabler of today's most important movements: cloud, social, mobile and the enterprise.
MuleSoft is an explosive-growth, well-funded, early stage company on a mission to fix integration. We have big name customers like JP Morgan, BMW, Wal-Mart, Nokia and Zynga, and over 3,000 companies and 100,000 developers use our products.Our goal is to build a great company filled with exceptional people who challenge and admire each other. Are you looking for a fast-paced environment with a huge market opportunity and unlimited growth potential? If you want to have a big impact on our success, love working in high performing teams, and have the track record to prove it, we want to meet you!
To all recruitment agencies: MuleSoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MuleSoft employees or any other company location. MuleSoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, Sapphire Ventures All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services