Solutions Architect - Nationwide Astadia
This position is required to analyze the complex business needs of our global clients and convert them to the degree of customization required with salesforce.com. The candidate should have strong experience in customizing any industry standard ERP/CRM software.
- Must be able to document and construct solid deployable client solutions
- Work with delivery team to provide support for customization of
- Provide sales and marketing logistic support to clients for customization of technology applications
- Experience in development and deployment of projects
- Understanding the requirement given & working out the best possible solution for the client
- Pre-sales activities related to implementation projects including Requirement Analysis, Scoping and statement of work
- Implement end-to-end solutions that may range from small and mid sized applications
- Managing post-implementation support and retainership services for key business clients
- Drive technology best practices within the company
- Bring domain expertise to Astadia solutions
- Have a good background in application design and configuration
- Working knowledge of any SaaS application
- Effective live and web-based presentation skills with proficiency in PowerPoint
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel with Macros and Pivot table creation
- Must have experience in resource management, hardware scoping, projects implementation
- The candidate is expected to have project management experience with knowledge of complete SDL.
- The candidate is expected to have sound written and communication skills
- Client management - ability to meet client's expectation and provide end-to-end solutions
- Leadership - ability to lead and motivate teams
- Analytical approach towards problem solving
- Ability to foresee technical issues and communicate priorities
- Drive resolution for program issues
- Self motivated, punctual and a natural leader that flourishes in small team environment
- Ability to work independently and with teams
- Must be willing to travel 50% of the time in the Northeast Region
- Undergraduate Degree in Information Systems/Technology or related field. Equivalent combination of skills/experience will be considered.
- Commitment to stay current with relevant new learning and new technology.
- Active participant in company sponsored learning events.
- Will uphold the highest of business ethics and personal integrity.
||Dallas, TX |