Solutions Architect eMeter
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED eMeter is actively looking for a Solutions Architect / Sr Business Systems Analyst to join Professional Services team. You will manage and drive requirements, workshops, analyze business requirements and drive detailed specification documentation. We are looking for a strong leader who is dynamic and flexible with solid business and technical background and solid understanding of Enterprise Software delivery in the Smart Meter/Smart Grid Utility space.
This Solutions Architect role will have responsibility in defining, documenting and articulating functional scope as well as a technical analytical, problem-solving position focused on identifying, analyzing, tracking and managing customer and application data flow issues throughout a software system during the software implementation. The role involves heavy customer interaction through the entire span of an implementation project from the requirements phase, to the configuration and testing phase. In addition, there will be requirements to work very closely with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Manage and/or participate in team of software/solution implementation, systems integration, and business consultants
- Work outputs include: Map business requirements to required software solution and configuration including workflows, new processes, data flow and integration with existing systems and business practices
- Work with customers on-site to gather and document "as is" and "to be" business process and solution design requirements
- Acts as the technical Project Manager in developing project plans, milestones, estimates, and structure on larger engagements
- Analyze software and configuration requirements and articulate specifications and estimates
- Manage and drive requirements workshops, including facilitate and drive detail specification workshops and documentation
- Field questions on Software functionality from end users
- Create use case strategies, and when necessary, help to create test strategies
- Understand business issues, their drivers and articulate solutions including business process change, configuration change or product enhancements
- Deliver onsite end user training
- Manage functional scope to reduce project risk
- Conceptualize solutions across multiple business functions, processes and technical domains
- Formally present project deliverables to Client project team members including senior executives
- Manage the expectations of the customer or business partner
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or relevant discipline. MBA or graduate degree preferred.
- 5+ years experience with enterprise software projects including Utility front/back office application integration.
- Fundamental understanding of Smart Grid
- Knowledge of Enterprise Service Bus
- Management, Billing and Utility business process and practices
- Ability to comprehend complex and interdependent business processes
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Full Product / Software Development Lifecycle experience, including definition, requirements gathering, configuration and delivery
- Solid understanding of real time and batch integration
- Experienced in business process analysis
- Must be capable of rapidly developing a solid understanding of eMeters software products and how to leverage them for add business value
- Ability to travel to customer sites and other business related travel.
This position requires a person who is professional, friendly, and reliable with a teamwork and customer-focused attitude. The candidate should have strong communication skills and attention to detail, with the ability to compile information, draw conclusions and relay findings to management or clients.
- Experience in systems integration in consulting or customer-facing information technology field
- Experience with Smart Meters, Meter Data Management (MDM) or other relevant CIS or AMI or Meter-to-Cash Value Chain Applications
- AMI Head End Systems, DMS, OMS.
||2215 Bridgepointe Parkway |
San Mateo, CA 94404
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED