Solutions Architect Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As a Solutions Architect in the Business Development group, you will be responsible for presenting the Palo Alto Networks Next Generation Firewall solution to prospective partners, System Integrators, etc., creating and delivering demonstrations of the products, providing training to prospective partners, thinking creatively on joint partner solutions, creating integration/evaluation test plans with partners, and then managing the process to a successful conclusion. You will work closely with external parties as their primary point of contact for feedback and resolution of technical issues, and will be their advocate for issues that require assistance from the HQ.
Travel is required, International travel will also be required as necessary.
Ideal candidates will have prior experience selling network infrastructure based security appliances including but not limited to: Firewalls, SSL/IPSec VPNs, Security Proxies and Caches. Candidates should also have practical experience working with routing and switching products that will be installed adjacent to the Palo Alto Networks appliances as well as experience with virtualization technologies.
- BSCS or equivalent and 8+ years of experience as an SE or systems integrator or technical marketing
- Demonstrable experience with systems installation, configuration and administration of routers/switches, UNIX/Linux and Windows-based systems (prior Active Directory/LDAP experience desirable)
- Working knowledge of application layer communications and functionality (Sharepoint, Exchange, SAP, Oracle etc)
- Experience with scripting languages and automating network/system administrative tasks
- Experience that emphasizes L2-L7 Networking (Switching/Routing architectures including IP routing protocols,L4-L7 Load balancing and emerging SDN technologies like VXLAN/NVGRE )
- Experience selling, demonstrating, installing and troubleshooting network infrastructure security products
- Self motivated, driven individual
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally - capable of presenting to technical as well as 'C' level audiences
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution, often under duress (on-site, online and via telephone)
- Super organizational skills including ability to manage own time effectively
- Quick learner with desire to learn new technologies. Creative thinker.
- 'Whatever it takes' attitude and motivation to do whatever necessary to assist in working with partners
- Prior startup experience
- Experience working with Channel partners, System Integrators, and other technology partnership programs is a plus.
- Engineering/Coding background
- Experience from companies in the enterprise networking security space.
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED