Solutions Architect â Security & Threat Management - Washington DC Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Solutions Architect â€" Security & Threat Management
As a Solutions Architect specializing in Security & Threat Management, you will be responsible for presenting the Palo Alto Networks Next Generation Firewall solution for responding to modern malware and Advanced Persistent Threats. This role will have regional coverage and will be responsible for being the subject matter expert in WildFire and will require in-depth knowledge of modern Internet security and threats.
- Provide territory coverage within the region for large opportunities that require in-depth knowledge of modern malware and advanced persistent threats
- Be a 'subject matter expert' in a designated area for the region.
- Provide design consultation and best practice guidance for implementing WildFire along with other Palo Alto Networks technologies
- Take ownership of advanced 'proof of concept' testing in strategic accounts either at the customer site or Palo Alto Networks lab facilities.
- Working with Product Management, Technical Marketing and R&D to create requirements and product features for our large customers and provide feedback from customers
- Provide product update and enhancement training to other SE's in the region and to partner SEs
- BSCS or equivalent and 8+ years of experience as an SE or systems integrator
- In-depth knowledge of the modern Internet security threat landscape, including how modern malware and advanced persistent threats function
- Knowledge of technologies for dealing with modern threats (WildFire, FireEye, etc.)
- Experience that emphasizes L2-L4 Networking (L2 Switching architectures including Spanning Tree, IP routing including OSPF and BGP ,L4 Load balancing )
- Experience selling, demonstrating, installing and troubleshooting network infrastructure security product.
- Travel of 50%-70% within the designated region.
- Self motivated
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution, often under duress
- Super organizational skills
'Whatever it takes' attitude and motivation to do whatever necessary to assist in closing a deal.
||Washington, DC |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED