Solutions Consultant Sparta Systems
Solutions Consultants work closely with our Account Executives in preparing for customer engagements focused both on the new strategic products such as Analytics, Mobility and Stratas Cloud solutions and on our TrackWise platform. This includes analyzing requirements and other documentation provided by customers, interfacing with customers on discovery calls or calls for clarification on documentation provided by prospective customers. The outcome will be a configured demonstration that is tailored to specific customer requirements. In addition, this role will also assist in providing response to Requests for Proposals (RFP) and Requests for Information (RFI). Travel will be required.
The Company will provide thorough training to newly hired individuals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist Account Executives in information gathering, analysis of business/user/functional requirements, including business processes, standard operating procedures, workflows, and other documents, which would assist in best understanding of upcoming business opportunities.
2. Engage in direct dialogue with prospective as well as current customers surrounding their needs and requirements for TrackWise based solutions, with focus on quality management in every aspect of the business.
3. Lead industry and process based workshops to further define the customers needs and wants in a solution. Architecht and configure the solution using TrackWise and our other strategic products.
4. Prepare or guide the preparation of high quality configured demo databases for product demonstrations to key accounts including all requisite data.
5. Assist or lead in responding to customer inquiries and requests for information (e.g., list of e-mailed questions, questions posed to sales representative at a meeting).
6. Assist in analyzing special requirements that may require development of new features, custom integration, or custom functionality.
7. Maintain and fulfill ?continuous improvement? functions on standard sales demo databases and Power Point presentations, etc. Keep these up to date and current with new features and acquired knowledge.
8. Provide support to sales force with maintenance of demo databases, reports, services, etc., on their laptops. This includes developing and executing procedures for routine restores of demo databases, fixing problems, enhancing presentation, etc.
9. Assist marketing and sales ops in providing technical and product information for formal requests for information and proposals, and for marketing material.
10. Potential speaker at industry and trade events
1. BA/BS Degree.
2. 3-5 Years in Technical Pre-Sales or similar position.
3. Experience in understanding and analyzing business processes and user requirements.
4. Experienced with Windows and Internet technologies.
5. Experience working with database solutions is a plus.
6. Experience working with Crystal Reports is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Excellent analytical, logical, writing, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
2. Detail orientated, excellent follow-through abilities, professional.
3. Ability to clearly communicate thoughts and ideas in person, over the telephone, and in written correspondence, including excellent writing skills.
4. Self-starter who is reliable and able to execute special assignments and tasks, and has the experience to work independently and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
||Hamilton, NJ |