Solutions Marketing Manager Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Solutions Marketing Manager â€" Virtualization and Cloud Security
Palo Alto Networksâ"¢ is the network security company. Its next-generation security platform enable unprecedented visibility and granular policy control of applications and content â€" by user, not just IP address â€" at up to 20Gbps. Based on patent-pending App-IDâ"¢ technology, Palo Alto Networks next-generation security platforms accurately identify and control applications â€" regardless of port, protocol, evasive tactic or SSL encryption â€" and scan content to stop threats and prevent data leakage. For more information, visit www.paloaltonetworks.com.
As a Solutions Marketing Manager for virtualization and cloud, you will be a key player in the transformation of network security for the data center. In particular, it is your mission to successfully evangelize and position our next-generation security technologies and products in the data center to address key IT initiatives such as virtualization, cloud and SDN. You will be responsible for the enablement of our channel partners and sales teams through the delivery of compelling presentations, collateral, product launches, and sales training. You will work on developing critical solutions and go-to-market programs with key technology partners in the data center. Strong presentation and written communication skills are a must. You must also possess strong inter-personal skills to work successfully with channel partners and internal sales organizations.
As an innovative young company with a game-changing technology, we regularly launch new products and functionality to address key solutions in the data center. We need you to:
- Develop messaging that highlights and positions our products and functionality to secure key data center IT initiatives such as server virtualization, VDI, network segmentation and more.
- Orchestrate and define partner programs working with program teams to accelerate awareness and adoption of data center solutions.
- Present our products in formal and informal settings â€" sales calls, webinars, and industry, partner, and corporate events.
- Perform competitive and market analysis on competing products features, pricing, positioning, and packaging. Our innovative technology and approach has spawned many imitators, and we need to ensure our field is enabled to deflect competing claims.
- Create compelling collateral such as datasheets, whitepapers, case studies, presentations, demos, and web content for channel partners and internal sales teams
- Train our channel partners on our data center solutions and competitive differentiation.
- BS degree + 5 years and more of product marketing or solutions marketing experience.
- Specific experience in network security is desired. Domain experience in virtualization, cloud and data center technologies is desired. Product managers and technical marketing engineers with network security and/or data center experience are encouraged to apply.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Experience in public speaking and presenting to large audiences.
- Ability to understand complex concepts and technologies and translate them into business-oriented value propositions.
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, and relationship management skills.
- Ability to think strategically while working tactically.
- Driven, self-motivated, and always looking to improve on our current marketing efforts.
- Solid analytical and business skills.
- Able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to drive projects through to completion, cooperating and coordinating with many other groups within the company.
- Willingness to travel. Visiting customers, prospects, and partners will be an essential part of this role.
- Location: Santa Clara, CA
- Compensation: competitive salary and benefits
- Culture: energetic, dynamic environment with outstanding career and professional growth opportunities
- Hiring manager: Director, Solutions Marketing
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED