THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The person in this role will partner with hiring managers and recruiters to focus on building pipelines for one of more of our high impact teams, including engineering, product, marketing, and business services. As a Trulia sourcer, you will demonstrate Sherlock-Holmes-like ability in tracking down the very best of technical and business talent in the world. The role primarily focuses on identifying technical & business talent pools, building attraction strategies, partnering with hiring teams, including various management levels and executing on hiring the right talent for our business groups.
- Work closely with the recruiters to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify candidates
- Source passive candidates through referrals, networking, internet searches, social media etc.
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within the company's candidate database.
- Interview and screen potential candidates including: face-to-face, phone interviews, and reference checking
- Screen candidates for availability, interest level, salary range, relocation needs, etc.
- A minimum of three (3) years of relevant technical or business sourcing experience required
- Demonstrated ability in screening for highly specialized positions and identifying strengths and areas of Development, Engineering, Ops, Product, Marketing, Big Data and Infrastructure.
- An eye for detail and strong intuition for culture fit while screening candidates
- Understanding of technology, ability to read and understand technical requirements
- Results-oriented mindset, not scared by stretch goals
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Internal client interaction, including working with Managers and Directors, taking new requirements, reviewing candidate profiles and updating candidate pipeline progress.
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED