Southeast Flexpert Search Support Coordinator RedVision
This position is responsible for attaching various documents to each new order for further processing using county appraiser and tax collector sites.
In-House and telecommuting/remote opportunities available.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Input order entries.
2. Check for errors on original form submitted.
3. Locate and attach correct property using TitleVision software program.
4. Confirm subject mortgage information for on which the property being foreclosed.
5. Locate property appraisal information, tax records and plat maps using online site and attach them to orders.
6. Reset order to be examined by the search department.
7. Track all orders processed and send daily production to Department Workflow Managers.
8. Place outbound calls to state and county agencies to obtain required data to complete client order.
9. Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and levels of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The work is sedentary, typically employee sits comfortably to do the work. There may be some walking; standing; bending; carrying of light items such as paper, books, or notebooks.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment that requires normal safety precautions.
High School Diploma or GED
Computer skills including Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer
Ability to work in an accurate, detail-oriented and highly productive manner
Possess exceptional customer service and phone skills
Ability to work both independently and contribute in every aspect to a team environment
Must have the ability to navigate the internet in a fast-paced environment